Making meaningful changes in our lives can be a challenge, particularly when we try to do it all by ourselves. We have all had the experience of having various dreams, intentions and resolutions that never seem to amount to anything.
Most of us are quite busy, and we have habits of thought and behavior that have been built up over many years. We may also have limiting beliefs that undermine quite a few of our change initiatives. Without consistent, independent support, accountability and feedback, even our best intentions can get overtaken by the stress, distractions and circumstances of our daily lives.
Coaching is an active partnership that you control. It is always focused on what’s most important to you, and we find the most natural way to help you make the breakthroughs you want. We work quickly to help you get clear on the best outcome, create a plan, develop priorities, and then begin to close the gap.
Along the way I would like to help you discover your unique gifts and talents, what you’re most passionate about, and what are the strengths that contribute the most to your success.
I would also like to ensure that wherever you are planning is really going to lead to you a much happier, peaceful, successful and fulfilling place.
The professional support, insight and accountability of coaching can help you make lasting breakthroughs. That is why so many people are working with coaches.
Also, coaching is not something you have to invest in and hope it works out down the road. You should be getting a ton of value out of every single session or you should be looking for a new coach.
In my coaching practice there are no contracts, commitments or rigid schedules. We meet when it best serves you – for most new clients that is usually once every 1-2 weeks. Typical calls are between 30-40 minutes, but I don’t coach with a stop watch so we end when we have covered everything that is important to you. And each session comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
Why Work With Steve
To my clients I bring who I am and all I’ve
done, which includes:
- Coaching experience and advanced training. I am a very senior coach, certified with both my M.C.C. (Master Certified Coach) and CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) designations. I have been very active in the ICF (International Coach Federation) where I have served as a Director and 2005 President. I also teach and mentor many other coaches.
- Decades of business experience as a successful entrepreneur (2 IPOs), President, Managing Director, business owner, marketing specialist, volunteer, investor, life-skills and leadership trainer, career, relationship and emotional intelligence skills trainer, engineer and a trusted husband, dad and friend.
- Creativity and compassion. My clients often describe me as warm and insightful, gentle but focused, with great practical business experience and an ability to call forth their very best. I could do many other things. I coach because I love to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Integrity. Period. No hype or big sales pitches. I believe good coaching sells itself and I stand behind my work.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Nobody has to sign any contracts or give any long-term commitments when they choose to work with me. If you don’t see significant benefits immediately, you can quit with no questions asked.
Free Life Coaching Consultation
If you are seriously considering working with a coach,
please feel free to contact me. I would love to talk with you, get a feel for what you want to achieve through coaching, give you a feel for how it works, and answer any questions you might have. Then you can decide if there is value for
you in coaching.