How to make the Important Changes
Personal, Life and Business
Why work with Steve as a Mentor Coach?
Here are a few reasons why you might consider working with me:
First off, I love coaching. It allows me to use my gifts and all my business and life-skills training and experience, and make a difference in people's lives.
Secondly, I am a fully certified coach (CPCC and MCC). I have taken training from most of the major accredited schools and can help my coaching clients make the best choice for them.
Thirdly, I am really good at marketing and business. I have written books on marketing for coaches and using your web site to attract a steady stream of clients. I love helping my clients find the best way to market themselves. And depending on your background, who you want to coach, your personality and a number of other factors, there will be a number of unique approaches that will work best for you. I have also done a lot of speaking, facilitating and workshops.
Fourthly, I walk the talk. I have a very successful 6 figure practice. I typically work with 40 plus clients from a wide range of backgrounds; big business, small business, entrepreneurs, individuals and new coaches. And I do that all from my home office (beach cabin in summer) while enjoying watching my children grow up.
As a Mentor
I believe we all have unique skills and talents. And it is deeply rewarding to coach Clients to discover what they can really get excited about, and then help them apply their own special gifts - in their businesses and personal lives. This is particularly true in my work with other coaches, because they have such a big impact on the world.
I love to help people grow, re-discover their dreams, and create more value, wholeness, abundance and peace in their lives. I think we all have a purpose and I love to help people find theirs.
To my clients I bring who I am and all I've done, which includes:
- Coaching experience and advanced training. I am a very senior coach, coach of the year award winner, certified with both my M.C.C. (Master Certified Coach) and C.P.C.C. (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) designations. I am active in the ICF (International Coach Federation), and I teach and mentor many other coaches.
- 30 years business experience as a successful entrepreneur (2 IPOs), President, Managing Director, business owner, marketing specialist, volunteer, investor, life-skills and leadership trainer, career, relationship and emotional intelligence skills trainer, engineer and a trusted husband, dad and friend.
- Creativity and compassion. My clients often describe me as warm and insightful, gentle but focused, with great practical business experience and an ability to call forth their very best. I could do many other things. I coach because I love to make a difference in people's lives.
- Integrity. Period. No hype or big sales pitches. I believe good coaching sells itself and I stand behind my work.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Nobody has to sign any contracts or give any long-term commitments when they choose to work with me. If you don't see significant benefits immediately, you can quit with no questions asked.
Coach Mentoring Chat
I don't claim to have all the answers. That's not what coaching is about. But if you are thinking about coming into life or business coaching, or building your existing practice, I would be happy to chat with you.
Send me an e-mail so we can set a time to chat.
Sign up to receive a
free report on:
The 10 Habits
of Highly Successful (& Deeply Happy) People.
Plus - My almost monthly free newsletter
to maximize your:
- Personal Growth
- Professional Success
- Balance & Happiness
Plus - Special Bonus Marketing Info For Fellow Coaches.
Your Privacy Assured