Why work with Steve as a Mentor Coach?
I believe we all have unique skills, talents and work we find meaningful. I find it deeply rewarding to coach clients to discover what inspires them, and then help them apply their own special gifts – in their businesses and personal lives. This is particularly true in my work with other coaches, because coaches have such a positive impact on the world, and because I know how lonely, frustrating and scary starting a business on your own can be.
I love to help coaches grow, re-discover their dreams, and create more value, wholeness, abundance and peace in their lives.
To my coaching clients I bring who I am and all I’ve done, which includes:
- Coaching experience and advanced training. I am a very senior coach, coach of the year award winner, certified with both my M.C.C. (Master Certified Coach) and C.P.C.C. (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) designations. I am a Past President of the ICF (International Coach Federation), am intimately familiar with the core coaching competencies and what examiners are looking for, and I have taught and mentored hundreds of other coaches to successfully achieve a credential or cruise through certifications.
- 30 years business experience as a successful entrepreneur (2 IPOs), President, Managing Director, business owner, marketing specialist, volunteer, investor, life-skills and leadership trainer, career, relationship and emotional intelligence skills, positive psychology, applied neuroscience trainer, engineer and a husband, dad, friend and animal lover.
- Creativity and compassion. My clients often describe me as warm and insightful, gentle but focused, with great practical business experience and an ability to call forth their very best. I could do many other things. I coach because I love to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Integrity. No hype or big sales pitches. I believe good coaching sells itself, and you should treat others as you want to be treated. I stand behind my work.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Nobody has to sign any contracts or give any long-term commitments when they choose to work with me. If you don’t get a ton of value out of every single session, you are free to leave at any time.
Coach Mentoring, Certification Support And Supervisions
If you are a coach seeking to master your skill set, prepare for an ICF credential, or to go through a coaching certification process, I always reserve space in my practice to help coaches like you.
I am a CPCC and MCC, an ICF Registered Mentor coach, and a Past President of the ICF. I know what examiners are looking for, and particularly enjoy helping coaches build their confidence and competence.
As to how I work with clients, I try to keep it flexible depending on their needs.
My basic coaching fees are US$250 per session for 30-45 minute calls.
Alternatively, we can do one hour long calls for $400, or a set of 10 for $3000. (For coaches who have spent a minimum of 5 hours with me I have a 100% success rate helping them get ready to achieve their ICF credential.)
If you have any questions, or would like to chat, just let me know.
What Others Say
“I am filled with gratitude for the wonderful mentor coaching that Steve provided to me over the past few months. With his heart, mind and soul Steve has delivered generous, effective feedback and brought great insights in both the art and science of coaching to each of our mentoring calls. This has in turn supported me to hone my coaching skills even more and to also acknowledge my unique style and power as a coach. I would highly recommend Steve’s work as a coach and mentor.”
Marie Quigley, CPCC, MCC
Co founder and Director of Empower-World.com
You can see testimonials from many of the coaches I have supported over the years, here
Contact Me For A Chat
If you would like to chat to have any questions answered, and get a feel for me and how we might work together, please do not hesitate to send me an e-mail so we can set a time.